You still have 2 Days to Link Up
to this weeks Weekend Wind Up!
Enter for your chance at this weeks
Needing some more St. Patty's Day Decor?
I know I do!
So, I searched through some crafting supplies tonight
and here is what I came up with...
What do you think?!
It was SO easy!
To Make Your Own, You Need:
An Old Frame or Mirror
Stencils/Cricut Word Cut Out
1. Cut your piece of burlap to the size of the frame before starting.
2. Lay out your stencil and tape it down tight.
3. Using your stencil brush, stencil on your lettering.
4. Attach the piece of burlap to the fram using sticky dots,
or if you want a more permanent setting, glue it down.
5. Embellish with scrapbook paper, ribbon, gems
or whatever you please!
And there you have it!
A mantle worthy decoration!
Linking up @: