Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend Wind Up #7

Weekend Wind Up # 6 was a great success! 
I love all of your great ideas! 

I have been keeping busy this week making a few things
for the products page and tutorials!  


I have a few other things up my sleeve and can't wait to show you
all the craftiness! 

OK - enough about me....on to YOU! 

A few favorites from last week include...


DIY Easter Letters from The Rookie Wife
Such a cute and simple idea! 


This adorable jewelry hanger from Our Pinteresting Family.
Would also make a great entryway coat hanger, yes?

Apple Nachos

And these nummy looking Apple Nachos from Queen of Savings
They look scrumptious! 


If you've been featured, Grab yourself a button! 



School House Scraps


This week we have an AMAZING giveaway! 
{{I wish I could win it!}}

Heather from My Little Feather is giving away a set of 6 precious
Owls from her Etsy Shop! 
{$30 Value!}

Set of 6 Owl Ornaments or Plushies - Chocolate and Purple

This precious buggers can be made with stings for ornaments, 
or without for cute little decorations or toys!

Set of 4 Owl Ornaments or Plushies - Spring - Pink Teal Cupcakes
They come in many patterns and colors of your choice! 

Thanks Heather! 


And a HUGE thanks to everyone who linked up last week!

 I loved all of your AWESOME ideas!!

I can't wait to see what you have in store this week, so on to the partying!!


The Rules: 


1. Please be a follower of School House Scraps, 
eiher through Linky Followers, or Bloglovin


2. Only link directly the original post of 
your own projects, ideas, or recipes.
(Please don't link any businesses or promotions)

3. Please do not "Like" your own link. 
It's more fun that way!


4. You can earn more "Likes" by:

*Following School House Scraps on Twitter

*Liking School House Scraps on Facebook

*Adding the Party 
Button



12 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What a great giveaway! I just linked up at #2! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Jenny Melrose said...

Thanks for hosting!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you so much for featuring our necklace organizer. We really appreciate it. We love the other features and look forward to checking out the other projects in this party. Megan

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

Thank you for hosting:)

Justine said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring us from last week!

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for featuring my letters Amanda! I've made those apple nachos that are featured before and they are YUMMY! Thanks for hosting another round! xo

Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can said...

Oh my goodness, those owls are adorable!!

I already follow you on Facebook...

thanks for hosting!

Leanne @ http://www.becauseithinkican.com

Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can said...

now following you on Pinterest (I don't do twitter, can pinterest count?) :)

Leanne @ http://www.becauseithinkican.com

Leanne @ Because (I think) I Can said...

added your button to my post! (yes, I would really like these owls! ) :)

Leanne @ http://www.becauseithinkican.com

Kristy said...

Hey there! Just wanted you to know I am awarding you with the Liebster Blog Award. Head over to my blog to pick it up! :)

http://klz1181.blogspot.com

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank, Amanda.
Have a great day!

Meegan said...

Thanks for hosting and letting us share what we love to do!!
Make it a great day!!
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!