Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weekend Wind Up #9

Welcome Back!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
I know ours was super packed, but we had a great time with
friends and family!

Weekend Wind Up # 8 had some great ideas and
I can't wait to see what Wind Up # 9 has in store!

Last week some of the favorites included these neat
DIY scrabble coasters from It's My Life and I Love It!


This snazzy button alternative from


And one of my favorites, {and I will be making these for Milo!}
some Doggy Cookies from City Stitchin'


Thank you to all of those who entered their projects!

If you were featured, grab a button HERE!
You deserve it!

Alright, quick note, last week I required 
a back link to my party, 
and I SO appreciate all of you who did it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

As many of you know, 
starting a new blog can be a challenge, 
and I appreciate you helping spread this word! 

That being said, it did turn a lot of people away...
so this week I will not require it, but 
I would SO love it and be grateful if you would! 


Now, onto the Rules: 


1. Please be a follower of School House Scraps, 
eiher through Linky Followers, or Bloglovin


2. Only link directly the original post of 
your own projects, ideas, or recipes.
(Please don't link any businesses or promotions)

3. Please do not "Like" your own link. 
It's more fun that way!


4. You can earn more "Likes" by:

*Following School House Scraps on Twitter

*Liking School House Scraps on Facebook

*Adding the Party Button

Now, Party on! 
I can't wait to see what you have been up to! 


6 comments:

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for hosting! I've tried to add your button (using inlinkz) to my party page but it doesn't recognize it. Weird. I used your header instead...

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks for hosting! Megan

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for hosting...have a great week!

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting! Just linked up my baby stats subway art.

Lani @ Its My Life said...

So excited to see my scrabble tile coasters made the cut!!

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

I would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10.html

I hope you can make it!
Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!